Willowbank Boarding Cattery
Telephone: 0161 442 5808
Situated behind our Heaton Moor Veterinary Centre, Willowbank Boarding Cattery allows you the peace of mind to leave your cat whilst you are away from home.
We are open all year round and have spacious comfortable individual pens which are heated when necessary.
Being situated close to Heaton Moor Veterinary Centre means there is close veterinary supervision at hand.
Did you know?
Woodcroft Veterinary Group, as well as being an RCVS approved practice, is also a practice member of the International Cat Care & the International Society for Feline Medicine. In addition, we are an ISFM accredited ‘Cat Friendly’ practice.
We are the only practice in Stockport to offer this accredited standard of veterinary care.
Dowload our Cat Friendly brochure.
We serve Stockport: Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, Gatley, Heald Green, Bramhall, Poynton, Woodford, Davenport, Heaviley, Great Moor, Heaton Moor, Heaton Chapel, Heaton Norris, Heaton Mersey, Burnage, Northenden, Didsbury, Offerton, Hazel Grove, Handforth, Styal, Wilmslow, Alderley Edge.
Click on the cat links below to find our listings:
We welcome your feedback, please contact: email@example.com
- First cat: £7.75 incl. VAT per day or part day*
- Second cat, sharing: £6.25 incl. VAT per day or part day
- *Subject to minimum charge of 2 days boarding
- No charge on the last day if your cat is collected in the morning.
Fees subject to change.
- Please provide proof of vaccination against feline flu & enteritis e.g. vaccination book signed by your vet within the last 12 months.
- Please inform us if your cat has received any recent veterinary medication.
- All male cats over 7 months of age must be neutered.
- Please inform us if your cat is pregnant.
- Please let us know if your cat has any disabilities e.g. blindness or illnesses
Monday to Friday:
- 8.30am to 11:00am and
- 3.30pm to 5:00pm
- 8:30am to 12:00 noon
- 10:30am to 12:00 noon